Broken Wings

I was once flying high. I was proud.
But...
One day I experienced hurt and pain.
My wings hurt. Unable to fly.
You find me. You take me in your arms.
Please take these broken wings and teach me to fly.
Heal these wings.
Set me free.
Take these wings and teach me how to fly.

Hope and Lightning

Hope and Lightning
From Final Fantasy XIII

Roy and Ed

Roy and Ed
You got to admit, its a pretty pro picture

Lonely Heart

A lonely heart. A lonely soul.
Finds her so called 'Friends'.
She believes in them. Trusts them.
But...
"Is there such thing as true friends?" she asks
They say its a lie. It's all fake.
Can she believe in these friends?
Can she trust them?
To her there is no such thing. Now or ever.
She, once again lives as a lonely soul with an empty heart

Sunday, October 17, 2010

LOST A CAR!! BUT I HAVE AN IPOD!!

Dad: Wake up
EmoShirou: 5 more minutes
Dad: NOW! your mother and brother were in a car accident
Emoshirou:I said 5 more....SAY WHAT!! *chucks the blanket*
~~~~~~~~~~~
As you can probably tell in that little scene that my bro and mum were in an accident. That's the third car my mum lost in Australia and my dad hasnt lost one...sheesh take care on the road. My bro SORTA injured his neck. It wasnt a big accident though, which was good.
 It was like so early in the morning when it happened and my mum was all panicy and had to have some company besides my brother so they called the closest person which was my bro's friend, Dennis. They were like still half asleep when my bro called them and their dad were just letting their dog go outside.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Afterwards we went to their house for like a break and they were like 'Oh crap! Bobby (the dog) is still outside!!' Its so funny, everytime my brother went near the dog it ran away from him and kept barking at him. Smart Dog.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, I dont know whether to be sad that we lost a car or happy that I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST IPOD/ LISTENING DEVICE BESIDES MY PHONE!!
As you can tell im on high since i got it and my bro was like...
 "WTF! why do you get an Ipod! I want another one!"

No comments:

Post a Comment