Broken Wings

I was once flying high. I was proud.
But...
One day I experienced hurt and pain.
My wings hurt. Unable to fly.
You find me. You take me in your arms.
Please take these broken wings and teach me to fly.
Heal these wings.
Set me free.
Take these wings and teach me how to fly.

Hope and Lightning

Hope and Lightning
From Final Fantasy XIII

Roy and Ed

Roy and Ed
You got to admit, its a pretty pro picture

Lonely Heart

A lonely heart. A lonely soul.
Finds her so called 'Friends'.
She believes in them. Trusts them.
But...
"Is there such thing as true friends?" she asks
They say its a lie. It's all fake.
Can she believe in these friends?
Can she trust them?
To her there is no such thing. Now or ever.
She, once again lives as a lonely soul with an empty heart

Thursday, October 21, 2010

a not so typical thruday

Dunno why but i feel like im being crushed by pressure. My depressed self from year 6 and 7 is coming back and then i had a headache...I had an urge to cut again but i didnt....I dunno what to do. I was having QUITE a fun day but then i had a feeling that my friend hated me, my family avioded me...that's why im home alone at the moment and I kept getting bad comments ealier through e-mail.
I mean, my 'FRIENDS' were being all funny and stuff but i didn't even smile or laugh at any of them, usually i would...
I don't wanna be the ass i was last year though. Sitting by a wall and staring at people or the sky. The sky is emotionaless. It's either blue or grey. Sometimes i really wished i didn't exist and so i didn't have to cope with this. It happened so much last year but the wound was healed, except now the wound is re-openning. I thought i took a huge step last year and that this wouldn't happen again. I guess i was wrong...

4 comments:

  1. 1. You were awesome last year, AND this year ^^
    2. Course you took a huge step ^^ Your in yr 8 now XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. your thoughts are always too positive...do u think i have a choice whether im a yr 7 or 8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neh, I'm stating facts here!
    well if you REALLY wanted you could repeat 0.0 (don't know why you'd do that though)

    ReplyDelete