Broken Wings

I was once flying high. I was proud.
But...
One day I experienced hurt and pain.
My wings hurt. Unable to fly.
You find me. You take me in your arms.
Please take these broken wings and teach me to fly.
Heal these wings.
Set me free.
Take these wings and teach me how to fly.

Hope and Lightning

Hope and Lightning
From Final Fantasy XIII

Roy and Ed

Roy and Ed
You got to admit, its a pretty pro picture

Lonely Heart

A lonely heart. A lonely soul.
Finds her so called 'Friends'.
She believes in them. Trusts them.
But...
"Is there such thing as true friends?" she asks
They say its a lie. It's all fake.
Can she believe in these friends?
Can she trust them?
To her there is no such thing. Now or ever.
She, once again lives as a lonely soul with an empty heart

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cant think of title

Something I did last year, Mugi was rachel but then i realised
it wasn't finished ^^ and for someone like me. I would cut it
out and upload it anywayz. SOWIE RACHEL!!
This took heaps of work if you use old programs like Paint
kekeke. BTW this is my winter uniform for those who dont know

After a really tiring PDR (Presentation Day Rehearsal)(third period), we had lunch since our tuesdays are different to all the other weekdays.Firstly I'm pissed off coz the teacher, MRs Mead, said that she told us that year 7 and 9s are on one side and 8 and 10 are on the other. When basically the entire year 8 and 10 are on the opposite side they go "too bad! i said that side so go back to that side!!"
bleehhh~~
It was soo funny~ since 7 and 9's having a slightly different part, I got confused once in a while and my friend Marianne (whom was next to me) was soo loud~~ i decided to copy her and her voice kept breaking!! Buhaha!!!
Then at lunch we had nothing to do, which ended up in a game of charades and if you knew Marianne. Everything she acts out would have something to do with 'your mum,'  yeah, akward...


jaa

No comments:

Post a Comment