Broken Wings

I was once flying high. I was proud.
But...
One day I experienced hurt and pain.
My wings hurt. Unable to fly.
You find me. You take me in your arms.
Please take these broken wings and teach me to fly.
Heal these wings.
Set me free.
Take these wings and teach me how to fly.

Hope and Lightning

Hope and Lightning
From Final Fantasy XIII

Roy and Ed

Roy and Ed
You got to admit, its a pretty pro picture

Lonely Heart

A lonely heart. A lonely soul.
Finds her so called 'Friends'.
She believes in them. Trusts them.
But...
"Is there such thing as true friends?" she asks
They say its a lie. It's all fake.
Can she believe in these friends?
Can she trust them?
To her there is no such thing. Now or ever.
She, once again lives as a lonely soul with an empty heart

Friday, February 25, 2011

akward~

HArlo!! Long time no see

At the end of lunch, a little after the bell went, my FRIEND Chloe stole my shoe and ran to like the other side of the where i was. My other friend Deb was going to steal my sock which was kinda funny coz she almost took it off... DOESN"T IT SMELL BAD?! ITS A SOCK!! but Chloe returned it eventually coz i wasn't moving without my shoe...

Also, I WAS LOCKED OUT OF MY OWN HOME!!! Luckily i had a laptop and my phone charger with me coz my phone was outta battery. I had to sit at the gate, turn on my laptop (which only had 15% battery left), plug my phone charger into the phone and laptop and then call. AND MY DAD"S REPLY WAS " Oh, you didn't call me and so i assumed you were alright about it."  I was like WHAT THE HELL!!! and so i had to sit outside for like half an hour watching anime on my laptop (which died on me TT_TT)

well, thats it...Jaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment